The condo is ski in / ski out with easy and direct access to a nearby lift. Finish your breakfast, strap on your skis and go! The main lodge and facilities are about a minute’s walk from the front door so you’re right in the heart of the action. Each and every stay will allow you and your family to enjoy all that Jay Peak Resort has to offer.
- Sleeping (6 in beds): 1 master bedroom with a Queen size bed. One bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed. A comfortable sectional couch can sleep one and double air mattress available.
- Bathroom with tub, shower, washer and dryer.
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker. Kitchen furnished with everything you’ll need to cook meals at home.
- Living room: 42″ flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, sectional couch and gas fireplace. Deck with sliding doors.
- Dining room: Open and off the kitchen. Table seats 6 people comfortably.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Deck overlooking a trail. Watch skiers whizzing past your second-floor window all day.
Click here to book your stay.
The condo is #3004 in the set of condos named “Slopeside”, but there is no direct address to get there by GPS.
Here are directions to the resort from the Jay Peak website:
If using a GPS, this address will get you to the Jay Peak Access Road.
1144 Access Road
Jay, VT 05859
After you turn onto the Jay Peak access road keep a lookout for a sign on the left hand side that says “Slopeside Condos” and turn left. The road will fork a ways in, but there will be a second sign for “Slopeside Condos” and you will bear right.
The condo is in the second set of buildings on the left and up the set of stairs. #3004.
The map below has the condo, parking for the condo, and the main lodge marked so you can get a sense of where it is located and the proximity to Queen’s Highway Trail, parking, the waterpark, the skating rink, and the main lodge (the Tramhaus).
View Slopeside 3004 Condo Jay Peak in a larger map